Monday, November 18, 2013

Preggers I: 29 Weeks


How far along?  29 weeks


How I am feeling?  Pregnancy-wise, I'm well... generally, I have had a cold this week, which is not fun.  But it is good to know that I can get by without taking cold medicine.
 
How big is baby?  The size of a butternut squash or acorn squash... 15.2-16.7 inches and 2.5-3.8 lbs

Sleep:  Pretty well, lately.
 
Boy/Girl Prediction:  We have no idea.  One or the other.
 
Baby Nicknames:  Pretty much Baby

Best moment this week:  When hubby feels the baby kick... oh, and I passed my glucose screening.  Yay!  Also, yesterday Hubby realized I am in my third trimester, and that we are mere weeks away from becoming a family of three.  It was really cute when he realized how soon we have to be ready.

Food cravings:  Milk, to try to neutralize heartburn, and smaller meals, as my stomach is feeling smaller these days.
 
Missing:   I don't really remember life before pregnancy at this point -- my size, shape, and ability to move easily.
 
Movements:  I LOVE the baby movements.  I think I've figured out the baby's position based on the movements I feel.  I don't know if I'm right... but I think head down, and spine to the outside.

Labor Signs:  No.  Thank goodness!

General Attitude:  Grateful for every day, evening, night, weekend with my hubby, when it is just us.  It could be just a few weeks before this changes forever.

What I am looking forward to this week:  Not really pregnancy-related, but I am taking my Orientation and Mobility National Certification Exam this Friday.  I will be studying all this week, and THEN, (Please, Lord, let me pass), I will be completely able to focus on the Holidays, and preparing for our baby.  That will be a wonderful event!

Milestones:  I passed my glucose test, and officially am to the point in the pregnancy where I need to go see my OB every two weeks instead of once/month.
 
image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.