Friday, November 29, 2013

Friday Letters: Black Friday


  • Dear Thanksgiving, You were delicious and delightful this year... although I'm not sure that it really felt like Thanksgiving because it was so different from all other years.
  • Dear Green Bean Casserole, I missed you this year -- I think Hubby and I might have to make some in December to make up for missing you this Thanksgiving.
  • Dear Zivah, You are the most adorable niece I could ever imagine!  Its so exciting to see you at 5 months old, and how much you've changed since July.  I can't believe I am going to have my own little baby soon who will be your little cousin.
  • Dear Millers, I am excited for our Christgiving gift exchange today -- all thought wrapped presents are starting to taunt me.
  • Dear Black Friday, I have no use for you, but I think its great that so many Americans get out and support our economy on this day.
  • Dear Little Baby Jitterbug, I think you really like turkey because you were moving and dancing up a STORM yesterday.  Maybe you know that I ate more food yesterday than normal, and you were trying to work off the extra calories.  Feeling you move is the most amazing feeling I could ever imagine.  I am going to miss that so much when you are born.
  • Dear Hubby, I love you more and more every day.  Parenthood is going to be crazy... but I am so excited for the journey with you.
  • Dear Lloyd, You are a very happy, but wild dog when we visit your cousins in St. Louis
  • Dear Lexie, You seem to be handling this St. Louis trip pretty well.  Thanks for being flexible -- I know this is not your favorite place to visit.
  • Dear Michigan, BEAT OHIO!!!!!
image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.