Monday, September 3, 2012

Weekend Through Cell Phone Pictures

This weekend Chris and I had a wonderful but BUSY time in Michigan.

I took many pictures on my good camera, and a few on my cell phone.

Here is our Michigan weekend in cell phone pictures:

First time leaving Lexie with someone with other cats.
Beautiful moon outside the plane window
Saw this car on the interstate and wondered if "our" bride was inside... she wasn't.
Wonderful welcome gift from the wedding couple
All the snacks are Michigan originals
Wonderful rehearsal dinner
First College GameDay of the year!
Lee Corso didn't choose Michigan to win (unfortunately, he was right)
I love being in Michigan during football season - this was a display at the store
Ready for the wedding
Mmmm... appetizers
Bride and Groom on stage
Such a wonderful couple!
1000 Words
Silliness!
Sunday morning brunch, and good bye to the bride!
Saw this in a parking lot... am I in Michigan or Alabama this weekend?

How was your weekend?

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.