Thursday, September 13, 2012

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUBBY!

My wonderful, handsome, hard-working, loving husband has a birthday today!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HUBBY!


You are my dream-come-true, and every day with you is full of joy, teamwork, love, surprise, laughter and fun!


I am so excited to spend today spoiling you, surprising you, rejoicing that the Lord perfectly knit you together, and made you perfectly for me!

 You are my:
hard-workin'
middle-school teachin'
wild animal huntin'
back rubbin'
prayer liftin'
gourmet food cookin'
etiquette learning'
wood-workin'
domestic animal lovin'
family valuin'
student inspirin'
Bible studyin'
money savin'
mountain hikin'
wife cuddlin'
laugh creatin'
home improvin'
elder respectin'
friend makin'
promise keepin'
church goin'
kind word speakin'
big dreamin'
surprise likin'
patience havin'
dog trainin'
Cardinal baseball enjoyin'
Michigan football watchin'
wife complimentin'
moment embracin'
joke crackin'
wife emotion supportin'
amazin'
Husband!


Thank you for loving me so well everyday, Babe!

I love you so much!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.