Friday, September 28, 2012

Home-making Hiding

I have a new favorite home-making practice...

I put up some colorful paper up before the baby shower, to add atmosphere, and to hide all my canning supplies in our sun room.

See the purple paper blocking the windows behind the chair for the baby shower?
It turns out, I really like it... it looks nice and I can hide all sorts of things in the sun room.

Here is our family room, ready for company...
No one can see all the clutter of our sun room!
 We have Young Americans staying at our house for the next few days, and it was so nice to get our house ready for them with a hidden sun room.  :-D

We're so excited to get to know these guys!
Have a great Friday!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.