Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Word-Filled Wednesday: Luke 22:31-34

Luke 22:31-34
The Message Bible

"Simon, stay on your toes.  Satan has tried his best to separate all of you from me, like chaff from weat.  Simon, I've prayed for you in particular that you not give in or give out.  When you have come through the time of testing, turn to your companions and give them a fresh start."
Peter said, "Master, I'm ready for anything with you.  I'd go to jail for you.  I'd die for you!"
Jesus said, "I'm sorry to have to tell you this, Peter, but before the rooster crows you will have three times denied that you know me."
via

What do you read and ponder during Holy Week leading up to Easter Sunday?


image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.