Monday, April 16, 2012

Photo Editing -- Please Help

I have some things that I am so excited to post... and yet, they are exciting things that I want to share WITH PICTURES!

Picnik is closing this week, so all my blogger friends who know SO much more about photo editing than I do... Please help me.  Where are you turning for photo editing now that Picnik is closing?  Maybe you haven't been using Picnik and you aren't affected by this closing... please, what photo editing site or software do you use?

I understand that Picasa is partnering with the new Google+, but in my first attempts to use editing with Google+, Google+ has been anything but cooperative and every time I click on the "Creative Kit" nothing loads.

I haven't been this frustrated with something related to my blog or the internet since my blog wouldn't update on Google Reader.  My blog finally updates, but I could use any and all help regarding photo editing.

Thank you in advance.

image signature

4 comments:

  1. I do all my photo editing with Picasa - love it. Send me an email if you're interested in more info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use Picasa as well, and love it! I don't do Google+ though, so I don't know if changes are coming to Picasa in the near future or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sad about Picnik, but I have seen a new one that is suppose to be as simple as Picnik. It is called Picmonkey.com
    Hope that helps :)
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad your blog updates...just re-added it to my reader and it worked :)

    I tried picmonkey.com the other day and it's pretty cool and easy....I still use a computer program but sometimes on the fly I need something easy and the website worked fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.