Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wedding Countdown: ONE Month!!!!

ONE MONTH
until Chris and I get married!

source

Below are our beautiful wedding invitations. If you look closely, you can read the vows of marriage surrounding our invitations.


Our rehearsal dinner invitations are beautiful and the rehearsal dinner will be at my parents' home. We are blessed to have so many people traveling in from out of town for our wedding, so the rehearsal dinner is a little larger than the traditional wedding party.


Chris and I are getting to be SOOOO excited about this life changing step, and the amazing celebration or our lives uniting.
  • Lately our "stuff" has begun living together (in a storage unit), which makes us VERY excited about when WE will begin living together.
  • Lately, we have about 100 RSVPs still outstanding, so we are hoping that they come in this weekend... otherwise, we will have to start tracking people down. (A few people we KNOW are coming, but we need to know if they want Prime Rib, Salmon or Vegetarian...)
  • Lately, I have been overwhelmed by how many friends will be traveling from far and wide to celebrate this event with us in the little town of Muskegon, Michigan. I am completely humbled by how many friends of mine from college and graduate school are traveling hundreds of miles to contribute to the celebration of our wedding!
One month... ONE MONTH. I have SOOO MUCH PRAYING TO DO IN ONE MONTH!!!!

How does one learn to be a wife to the most wonderful man on earth with only one month left to pray over it?

I have so much to learn... one step at a time and be grateful. Or, lately, one prayer at a time and be grateful!

One month from today, I will become Mrs. Miller!

image signature

2 comments:

  1. :) Don't forget to practice signing your new name! I've known people who "practiced" their new name on their marriage license, which is not a good idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My oh my, just 1 month left. Time went by so fast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.