Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Staying Grateful

I heard a quote today on my book-on-tape of the moment:

"One step at a time and stay grateful."

This is my mantra from now until September... one step at a time and stay grateful. At first I thought this would be a good mantra until the wedding, but the truth is, Chris and I have a lot of things to do and a lot of transition from now until September -- and probably beyond.

My to-do list is longer than I've ever seen it before, and I'm chipping away at it one day at a time, but its hard to not be a little overwhelmed with all that needs to be done in the next 31 days (when I should leave for Michigan).

As of now, there is no end in sight...


*~ One Step at a Time and Stay Grateful.
~ *


Pictures from here.

image signature

2 comments:

  1. who knew getting married would be so stressful, right? You can do it--it'll be worth it in the end!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmmmm thanks for sharing this. I need a good dose of "one step at a time and stay grateful" in my life right now. I shall remember that for the week ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.