Wednesday, May 18, 2011

As of Late: May


Where do these months go?
May has been wonderful, and SPEEDY!
  • As of late, I am preoccupied by wedding details most every waking hour -- and I'm LOVING every minute of it!
  • As of late, I tear up over the smallest, silliest things!
  • As of late, I look forward to my daily email from my mom reporting which RSVPs have arrived for the wedding. I remind myself of a child excited over Christmas presents.
  • As of late, my routine is as follows: Exercise, Work, Pack, Pray, Sleep, Repeat.
  • As of late, I was praying with my roommates, and I literally fell asleep during the prayer -- my turn to pray came, and there was an awkward and LONG silence
  • As of late, God has provided a sufficient portion of motivation and energy for me to keep working, keep packing, keep exercising, keep planning the wedding and keep rejoicing in the whole experience
  • As of late, I am more in love with Chris every single day and my anticipation and joy for becoming his wife increases daily!
  • As of late, I am in prayer more and more about becoming Chris' wife and what that means and petitioning for help with ALL I HAVE TO LEARN -- because I have so much yet to learn
  • As of late, I'm getting a little apprehensive about living with a man... I am incredibly excited, but realistically nervous. How does a couple go from two separate kitchens to one combined kitchen? Or two separate bedrooms to one combined bedroom? I'm in prayer over this as well
  • As of late, I made my first ever blog button and began my first Blog World exploration called: Examining the Vows of Marriage based on the book, "A Match Made In Heaven"


For more As of Late updates, visit here.


image signature

3 comments:

  1. I love how you fell asleep and the awkward silence. That is awesome!

    I feel your anticipation and excitement. Girl, you have your whole life to learn about marriage. Just like with God: the more you learn and know, the more you realize how much you don't know. The learning and growing is constant. That's the beauty of it!

    I look forward to you keeping us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't have much longer now! Marriage is an adjustment, but you'll have so much fun learning together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many exciting things ahead for you....I love the excitement you have... things are going to be beautiful. I always love to come here because of your excitement and outlook toward things Brooke...it is wonderful.

    I think nervous would be how most of us single girls would feel at the prospect of living with a guy.

    And falling asleep during prayer...I have been there ;)

    I went back and read some of your Exploring and what beauty is there. (adore the button by the way!)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.