Tuesday, February 9, 2016

My Love...

Questions about my Love:
 
1. Where did you meet your other half?  
At a professional development workshop at Battle Mountain High School is where we both remember meeting each other -- although, I remember meeting Hubby a few months earlier at a meeting at the school district office.
 
2. How long have you been with your significant other?  
We've been together over six years and married 4.5 years.
 
3. If you're married, when did you say "I do"?  
June 25, 2011

4. What song did you walk down the aisle to?  
Here Comes the Bride -- the Wedding March
 
5. Do you have any children yet? 
Yes 3 children -- two girls and a boy (a two-year-old daughter, and twin newborns son and daughter)

6. What's your favorite thing about your other half? 
 I love so many things... but especially his easy going nature and good he is for me and my serious nature.  I also love how committed he is to me and our marriage, and how much he loves our children.

7. Were you and your other half high school sweethearts?
No 

8. Where was your first date?
A community theater play Barefoot In the Park in Eagle CO 

9. How long were you dating before you said "I love you"?
Good question -- several months 

10. How long were you dating your other half before he/she proposed? 
Exactly one year after our first date

11. Where is your favorite place you have traveled with your other half? 
Our honeymoon -- a Mediterranean Cruise

12. How do you and your other half usually spend Valentine's Day? 
We usually stay home, but we do something sweet and special at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.