Friday, February 26, 2016

10 On 10... ish

This past month, I wanted to take 10 pictures on the 10th of the month... but I didn't remember until around 10pm the night of the 10th.

So, I decided to take 10 pictures on the 11th... and I started taking pictures that day... but it became the day I came down with mastitis and by mid-afternoon, I was basically immobile and sick laying on the couch watching my little ones entertain themselves.

But I don't really want to wait another month to post 10 On 10... so, here are 10 photos from February 11-25 -- maybe 10 over 14?

Here are 10 random pictures... okay, 13, I couldn't keep it to 10.  Here are 13 random pictures:

Here is the double-bassinet in our room... my day always starts with a feeding -- it might be 1am, 2am, 3am, or 4am... but my day always starts by taking these little ones out of the bassinet for a feeding.

Certain days of the week, Tracey Ann attends preschool in the morning, and the twins and I camp out in a friend's living room near the school -- here we are with the twins content, my computer off to the side, and birth announcements to address in front of me.

I have a cool pillow that supports both twins when they're relaxing, and comes together to create a great way for me to nurse both babies at the same time.

Tracey Ann has a muffin in her hand... and Lloyd knows it.

Some nights I lose my side of the bed to sleeping twins.

Sleeping twins, like these...

Sisterly love

Fun with play-dough

Sometimes it makes me happy to know that at least one member of the household is able to sleep anywhere, on demand, as much as she desires.

A Tracey Ann selfie...

Here we are again in the friends' home... aren't they adorable?!?!

Diaper boxes blocking our door... although they do make a cool fort.

What a cutie!!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.