Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Toddler Talk

Here are a few adorable Toddler Talk events of the last 24 hours that I want to make sure to remember someday:

Me: Tracey Ann, are you going to have two brothers, two sisters, or one of each?
Tracey Ann: PUPPIES!
Me: You're going to have two puppies?
Tracey Ann: Yeah!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
Tracey Ann and I were outside in the front yard and an older man came walking by with his little white dog.  He and I made small talk and Tracey Ann pet the dog, but I could tell he was having trouble hearing me.  Eventually I introduced myself and walked up to him to repeat my name and shake his hand.  I stuck out my hand and said, "Brooke."

He and I shook hands, and then I look down to see that Tracey Ann has followed me over to meet the neighbor... she stuck out her hand and said, "Brooke."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.