Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Currently...

Currently I'm...
Loving:  The fact that today is Wednesday instead of Saturday... all last night it felt like Friday night and today should be Saturday.  It's not!!!  It's Wednesday!  I love that I have  five days ahead to get a LOT of work done and hopefully be ahead of the game come next week!

Reading/Watching: Well... Watching Dawson's Creek reruns, actually.  They are on Pop TV and I record them and then play them at night when I'm writing blog posts or working on our Christmas card addresses.  Reading the last chapter of the Child Development textbook from which I have to prepare the LAST lecture for the community college class that I'm teaching this semester... well, that's what I'm supposed to be reading -- I'm actually watching Dawson's Creek reruns at the moment.
 
Trying to: Keep a really positive attitude about the remainder of my pregnancy... some days I'm more successful than others...
 
Wishing:  For a joyful, fun, memorable Christmas season -- I LOVE the whole Christmas season and all the fun hustle and bustle and activities and I REALLY want this Christmas season to be just as joyful and fun as others despite my ever growing size.  I am excited to decorate our new home, do Christmas shopping, Christmas baking, enjoying the season with my parents here with us, taking Tracey Ann to visit Santa, and more!!!
 
Excited for: My parents to set up camp in our guest room indefinitely and HELP with everything -- our rambunctious toddler, our two lovable animals, our unpacking in the new home, our Christmas decorating, our twins preparations and more... How exciting to have family actually nearby for a little while!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.