Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Preggers II -- Twins: 30 Weeks


How far along?  30 weeks

How I am feeling?  Frankly, pretty overwhelmed.

How big are babies?  The size of cucumbers... between 2.5 to 3.8 pounds and 15.2 to 16.7 inches long

Sleep:  Sleep has sort of become a relative term... I nap in between trips to the restroom.

Boy/Girl, Boy/Boy, Girl/Girl Predictions: Two babies

Babies Nicknames:  Babies, or Twins 
 
  Best moment this week:  Our baby sprinkle was really a lot of fun with friends and family.

Food cravings:  Nothing specific.

Missing:  The ability to touch my toes with ease.
 
Movements:  Yes, although they are not as frequent any more now that the babies have less space.

Labor Signs:  Well... some cramping but nothing concerning.

Comparison:  Here I am carrying Tracey Ann at 30 weeks

30 Weeks with the twins
General Attitude: Didn't I answer this with "How am I feeling?" -- pretty overwhelmed.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  I am hoping to catch up on work for the college class I'm teaching and write my final lecture and the course final at some point this week.  It will feel really good to have that done.

Milestones: I don't know if its a milestone that I'm starting to feel overwhelmed instead of my usual gratitude and optimism... Not fun, but the truth at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.