Monday, August 24, 2015

Bradley Training

I haven't meant to be silent for the past few days, but I have been exhausted!  I have been down in Denver taking classes in how to teach Bradley Method of childbirth, which, if you remember, is the method of natural childbirth that Hubby and I studied and had a wonderful experience with in birthing Tracey Ann.

I have spent the last three months reading, studying, and completing academic assignments... then I've spent the last four days in Denver attending 12 hours of classes a day becoming a Certified Bradley Method instructor.

My mom flew in from Michigan to watch Tracey Ann while I was in classes... and it was a very long few days.  While they were a whirlwind, I learned SO much, made some good friends, and I'm returning to Rifle fully certified as a Provisional Teacher to start teaching Bradley Classes.

A huge thank you to my mom, dad, and Hubby for helping make this training possible for me.  I am so excited to begin teaching expectant parents out here.

Stay tuned...



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.