Thursday, February 26, 2015

Yeah, I'm Going There... Today

I really try to leave politics largely out of my blog.  I do share my thoughts from time to time... but I don't want it to be the focus of my blog, and I do not want to make a habit of promoting disrespect for the leader of our country.

All of that being said... this political cartoon was WAY too funny (and a little too true, in my opinion) not to share.

As those of you who have followed my blog for years know, I respect and remember December 7th -- Pearl Harbor Day.  I have posted President Roosevelt's speech to our nation following that attach several times.

Well, here is how that speech might have read if Obama was president when the Japanese attacked:

source


image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.