Friday, September 12, 2014

Gone...

Tracey Ann and I are safely in Michigan by way of Tracey Ann's first plane ride.

GONE are the days of waltzing into the airport an hour before my flight, having my boarding pass on my phone, zipping through security, and getting to the gate in plenty of time to board.

LONG GONE.


Now, I'm traveling with a stroller, car seat, car seat base, baby-wearing wrap, baby food, bottles, nursing cover, diaper bag, birth certificate, extra baby clothes, extra diapers... and more.


Now, I have to check a bag, check a car seat base... and then gate check the stroller and car seat.

Now, I can't even go to the restroom without juggling several bags, and a little human.


Gone are simple days of travel... but we are praising God for the *relatively* smooth trip, the safe trip (on September 11th), and a happy traveling baby.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.