Friday, September 5, 2014

Friday Letters: Scattered


via
  •  Dear Life, I feel like I have about fifty plates spinning at the moment... I think this is my new normal of life
  • Dear Hubby, I love backrubs
  • Dear Trip Next Week, I am getting nervous about traveling, on a plane, with Tracey Ann, BY MYSELF -- lots of prayer
  • Dear Tracey Ann, I can't wait until we are able to understand the things you want and what you are trying to say to us... you're definitely starting to WANT to communicate your wants and needs, and sometimes we can figure what you want, but sometimes its a mystery
  • Dear Eating Habits, Whether I like it or not, you are my litmus test for how smoothly or stressful life is for me at the moment.  Unfortunately, life is stressful at the moment.
  • Dear Work, I miss the days of simplicity.  Everything involves SO MUCH red tape these days.  Everything becomes a policy.  Advocating for students becomes so difficult because of all the adults and policies and bureaucracy and red tape that gets involved.
  • Dear House, You are staying much cleaner now that we have a crawling little baby.  I still need to keep you cleaner... but the vacuum is being used more than it was a year ago.
  • Dear Friendships, Things have certainly changed since I have become a mother -- some friendships are stronger because you have a respect for motherhood... some friendships are struggling because you have no interest in motherhood.  This is a hard adjustment for me.
  • Dear School Year, How is it only early September?  It feels like we have been in school forever!  Are you sure it's not March?
  • Dear Tracey Ann, Now that nights are getting cooler, I've started BUNDELING you up at night -- onsie, sleeper, sleep sack, and hat.  How in the world am I going to keep you warm this winter?  This is how I'm dressing you in September... in January am I going to have to put you to sleep in a snow suit?
  • Dear Hubby, Your BIRTHDAY is right around the corner... I'm so blessed that God put you on the earth!
image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.