Friday, August 1, 2014

Friday Letters: Hello August


  • Dear August, Hello -- you're not my favorite month.  Well, in Michigan you're a pretty great month, but school doesn't start until after Labor Day... since leaving Michigan, August is back to work month -- and you're HOT.  Too hot.  You're just not really my favorite. 
  • Dear Future Nanny,  We are praying for you, and praying that God will lead us to you and that you will be His perfect fit for our family this next school year.
  • Dear Roof Workers,  I'm glad you're almost done with our roof -- you guys are doing a great job, but we'll be glad to have an end to the racket soon
  • Dear Friends and Family That We Saw This Summer, It was really great to see you -- you should visit us next time...
  • Dear Michigan, I miss your wind -- our nights are getting nice and cool but we don't have the breeze to get it to come in our windows like you do
  • Dear Colorado, I love how quickly you make the laundry dry
  • Dear Tracey Ann, I am so head over heels in love with you
  • Dear Hubby, I am head over heels in love with you, too.


image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.