Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Treasuring the Present: Gums and Skin

Its been a while since I've done a Treasuring the Present Tuesday... mostly because I've never remembered when it was Tuesday.


Today, I want to cherish Tracey Ann's adorable gummy smiles, and perfectly soft skin.  Her little gummy mouth is going to get filled with teeth (Lord willing), and her sweet soft skin is going to get toughened up when she starts crawling around.

Right now, she has the most adorable big smiles full of gums...


And her skin is so incredibly soft, I can't even handle it.  I practically pet her like a kitten.  She's had soft skin from birth, but its now so nice and warm (and we don't have air conditioning) that she can go around in just a diaper from time to time, and her skin is like silk!


I want our baby girl to grow into a healthy little girl... but today, I'm cherishing her gummy smiles and sweet soft skin.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.