Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Another Day In Paradise

Here are a few funny moments I want to remember from this week:

1. Hubby was sitting on the coach and said to me, "Come over here, Dear."  He then made room for me on the coach.  Lloyd immediately jumped up and took the open seat on the coach.  I guess he thought Hubby was talking to him.

2.  Tracey Ann is beginning to spend nights in her own room for the first time in her life, and it has been harder on me than on Tracey Ann.  I LOVED having her in our room.  Our entire family safe and happy in the same room for all those months.  I am up several times a night even if Tracey Ann sleeps through things.  If she makes a sound, I'm up and waiting to see if its a real cry, or just in her sleep.  Monday morning (my first day back to work), my cell phone alarm went off, and I looked at the baby monitor.  Nothing was happening in the baby's room except this noise.  I kept staring at the baby monitor trying to figure out where the sound was coming from.  Finally I turned the volume on the monitor down as low as it would go.  It made no difference on the sound -- WHAT was going on in the baby's room that was making this noise, and yet Tracey Ann was still sound asleep.  Yes, it was my alarm clock -- no relation to the baby's room.

Just another day in Paradise.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.