Thursday, July 31, 2014

Catching Up

Whew!  We are home sweet home after 5 weeks and 7,400 miles of traveling.

I've fallen down on my blog posts the past few days as we took four days to drive from Michigan to Rifle and arrived home at midnight on Tuesday night -- or is it Wednesday morning.  I guess midnight is AM, so we got home at midnight Wednesday morning.

Now we're trying to get back in the swing of life at home and we're trying to get our ducks in a row, preparing for a new school year.

There are many blog posts I want to share about over the summer including Tracey Ann's six month update, thoughts on nursing, Tracey Ann's first boat ride, seeing friends across the country, favorite parts of Tracey Ann's current age, and fun times with Grammy and Papa -- these will be coming in the next weeks.

For today, I want to share a couple of my favorite pictures from this summer:

















image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.