Wednesday, June 25, 2014

3rd Anniversary... and Birthday

Happy Anniversary to my wonderful Hubby.


It is crazy to me to think that we have now been married twice as long as we knew each other before we got married.  It feels like no time, and it feels like forever.  I whole-heartedly believe that God knew exactly what He was doing when He brought us together.  We balance each other out, and complement each other.  We support one another, and encourage one another.  We have common dreams, and we have different dreams.  Most importantly, we both look to the Lord every day to better serve one another, and be a better husband and wife than we were yesterday.


I wrote these words once on our blog, when I wrote about our wedding... but when I think back over the incredible change, and joy, and challenges, and blessings of these past three years, I remember our vows.


"I, Brooke Sanden, take you, Christopher James Miller, 
to be my lawful wedding husband.  
To have and to hold, 
for better or worse, 
for richer or poorer, 
in sickness and in health, 
to love honor and obey, 
as long as we both shall live.  
Where you go, I will go.  
Where you stay, I will stay.  
Your people will be my people, 
and your God, my God.  
May the Lord deal with me ever so severely 
if anything but death separates me from you."


Three years later, and now Mama and Daddy as well as Hubby and Wifey, this is still my promise to you, and I love you more, today, than I did the day we were married.


 ... Also Happy 3rd Birthday to our wonderful puppy, Lloyd.  Often his birthday gets overshadowed by our anniversary, but he is such a good dog.


 
He is so gentle with Tracey Ann,



and he is learning how to run/walk along with the stroller while he is on a leash.


 He has adjusted so well to this new member of our family, and I think they will become dear friends.



We love you, Lloydey.



image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.