Friday, April 4, 2014

Friday Letters: Every Moment


  • Dear Tracey Ann, You are more adorable every day.  Spending my days with you is my dream come true.
  • Dear Hubby, I love you... I wish we got more sleep these days.
  • Dear Mindy Kaling, Its taking me a long time to get through your book, but I'm enjoying it every chance I get.
  • Dear Lord, Please strengthen my faith and teach me how to be asleep in the boat.
  • Dear Calendar, Ten days remain until I return to work, and I am treasure every moment of being home with you until then -- the feedings, the messes, the long hours, your adorable smiles, your little sounds, your beautiful face 24-7... for ten more days.
  • Dear Life, How can I make the next ten days go by at a snails pace, and the following seven weeks fly by in the blink of an eye?
  • Dear Spring, For as much as I love winter, I am getting excited for warm weather to put Tracey Ann in adorable summer outfits.
  • Dear Hubby, We make such a good team... let's keep it up and continue to be better and stronger together.
  • Dear Lord, Where do you want us next year?

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.