Friday, January 17, 2014

Friday Letters: Baby Moon


  • Dear Life, You are about to change in a way I cannot even begin to fathom or imagine.  It's about to be the end of the world as I know it.
  • Dear Baby, I think you're running out of space in my belly.
  • Dear Work, Every day I'm able to do my job without pain or labor complications is a really good day.
  • Dear Hubby, This weekend is our last time just the two of us -- forever.  I'm excited for the little celebration we have planned with each other.  It's our very small, but special "Baby Moon."
  • Dear OBGYNs, The closer I get to going into the labor, the more I hope that one particular doctor is on call when the time comes for me to deliver.  I'm praying like crazy for one doctor in particular.  If you feel suddenly prompted to change your schedule, rest assured, it is just God (hopefully) answering my prayers to make sure that one specific doctor is on call when our time comes.
  • Dear Lexie and Lloyd, You are just the best animals in the world.  I pray you fall in love with the new member of our family without too much drama or sibling rivalry.
  • Dear Friends, Many of you have sent me emails, texts, or facebook messages out of the blue just to let me know that you're thinking of me, and keeping me in your prayers as I come close to delivery.  These messages are so special and comforting.  Thank you for keeping us in your prayers, and thank you for taking the time to tell me.
  • Dear Rental Car, I'm kind of in love with you.  I would be tempted to trade both my work and personal cars (which are getting repaired) for you for the rest of the year.  You even have an automatic car started AND a seat warmer.  HEAVEN for this mama-to-be who leaves the house in single-digit temperatures.
  • Dear Hubby, I love you so much.  So much is about to change for us, but my love for you will not change.  It will probably grow, develop, deepen, and expand... but the fact I love you will not change.
image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.