Thursday, February 28, 2013

32 Years -- Happy Anniversary!

Happy Anniversary, Mom and Daddy!


Congratulations on 32 years.
That seems like such a long time to me.
Chris and I are working on 2 years of marriage, and I'm only 29...
32 years of marriage seems so long!


Thank you for staying together.  Thank you for sticking to marriage through everything.  Thank you for having me, and loving me, and, most of all, loving each other.


Congratulations on all the good times and bad, the sickness and health,
the richer and poorer, the arguing and compromising, the joy and sorrow that these years have held.


 Thank you for your example of marriage, and congratulations on your years together.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.