Tuesday, February 26, 2013

The Best Hubby

I have the best hubby.
Period.  End of sentence.  No argument.  No debate.  No question.

My hubby loves taking care of me.
He does not love putting his clothes in the hamper, or watching old musicals.
He does not love my cooking, or my attitude when I'm stressed.
But my hubby LOVES taking care of me.

Yesterday, I was not feeling well.  It was those first stages of a cold -- the tickle in my throat, the abnormal headache, the beginnings of a runny nose -- that usually rears its ugly head around this time of year.  My amazing hubby had a hot bath drawn and a heating pad on and ready for me when I got home.  He was able to run home on a quick break between the end of school and after school responsibilities, and make sure I was well taken care of.


I have the best hubby.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.