Monday, December 17, 2012

Prayer Request: My Aunt and Uncle

Please pray for my Aunt and Uncle and their family today, and every day, especially leading up to Christmas.

My Uncle has been fighting cancer, and a number of complications, since August and in the past week he has had set back after set back.

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God."
Philippians 4:6

Specifically please pray:
  •  that my aunt and uncle would feel the Lord's presence and support every minute of every day
  • that my aunt and uncle would know they are not alone and that God is with them
  • for healing for every ailment in my uncle's body, one by one until he is completely healthy
  • for physical, emotional, and spiritual strength for every obstacle that arises
  • for my aunt who is by my uncle's side through everything, supporting him, loving him, caring for him, and watching him fight
  • for my cousins, that they would know how to support their parents, and be drawn closer to the Lord through this trial
  • for the Lord to be glorified through these struggles
  • for the struggles and heartaches that my aunt and uncle and cousins are experiencing that only the Lord is aware, and the He would be the ultimate Comforter
  • for the Lord's Will to be done
Thank you, in advance, for covering them in prayer.

"In the morning, O LORD, You hear my voice; in the morning I lay my requests before You and wait in expectation."
Psalm 5:3

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.