Friday, December 7, 2012

Friday Letters: Christmas Time

  •  Dear December 7th, I remember your significance.  You will live in infamy!
via
  • Dear Christmas Cards, I am so glad you are ready to put in the mail!  Each year my address list contains more children of the card recipients, and more doctors.
  • Dear Christmas Shopping, You're next on my list!
  • Dear Last Night, It was so much fun to spontaneously watch a Redbox movie with my hubby and snuggle together in bed!
  • Dear Redbox, Thank you for sending us a free movie coupon so we could spontaneously have a Redbox night.
  • Dear Hope Springs, You were a really cute movie.
  • Dear Grey's Anatomy, I'm really glad you're on Netflix!
  • Dear Strength, I can feel you building every time I do my workout routine -- mentally and physically!
  • Dear Hubby, I love it when you make me laugh!  And I am overjoyed when you surprise me by doing the dishes!  I love you so much!
  • Dear Snow, WELCOME!  COME!  STAY!
image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.