Monday, December 3, 2012

Oh, Christmas Shopping...

Oh, Christmas Shopping...
how you have changed since I got married.

Christmas shopping used to be SOOO much fun, and SO EASY!
I shopped for my parents, my nephews, a few close friends, and I was done.  I had so much fun and would even see amazing gifts for people I didn't usually buy for, but decided I should buy it for them anyway...
 ...
...
...
...
Then I got married.

Suddenly Christmas shopping became a horse of a different color.

Suddenly I'm buying for people I do not know as well, and who seem to have everything.

Here are some unique gifts I have come upon in my searching... but I don't know if they're the right gifts for the in-laws.

Disclaimer... these gift suggestions drip with sarcasm!

Hmmm... for the office executive?
available for purchase

Oh, okay, I wonder if my in-laws would like a changing LED light shower head...
That's interesting.
Available for purchase

Gorgeous jewels
available for purchase

Oh, the manly man in the family... the Ultimate Grill Apron!
available for purchase

Oh, what flower-lover wouldn't love this beautiful new-fangled chia pet?
available for purchase

Oh, for all my pregnant friends, who wouldn't LOVE this
do-it-yourself pregnancy cast.  I've always wanted to capture my shape at my absolute hugest!
Available for purchase

Oooooo... how cute... but what is it?
Oh, I'm glad you asked, they are salt and pepper shakers.
Wouldn't my cat just LOVE playing with these all over my house?
Available for purchase

So... Chris' family does a Steal-Your-Neighbor/White Elephant gift exchange.
This Hilary Clinton Nut-Cracker might actually have a chance of our buying it for the White Elephant exchange. He grandpa would find it really funny.
Available for purchase

Wow!  Are they band-aids... or bacon?
Available for purchase

Hmmmm... a shot roulette table... hmmm...
Available for purchase

Ummm... a truth detector button... for a family gift exchange?  Dangerous...
Available for purchase

Oh, fun times, Christmas shopping for the in-laws.
Any great gift suggestions that I've missed?

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.