Sunday, November 27, 2016

Winter Premiers

So, I can probably count on one hand... scratch that...
I can probably count on two... maybe one finger the number of movies I have eagerly anticipated for release in theaters.

Most of the time if Hubby and I talk about seeing a movie, the conversation goes like this,

Hubby:  Let's go see a movie.
Me:  What movie?
Hubby:  Any movie.
Me:  No.  Choose a movie and then I'll decide if a want to go.
Hubby:  No.  Let's decide to go to a movie, and then we'll decide which one.
Me:  I'm not going to pay $20 or more to sit through a lousy movie just to see it on a big screen.
 ...
and then we do something else...

 So, that being said... it is a really big deal for me that there are two Netflix series that are premiering this week that I am SO excited about -- 
The Gilmore Girls Sequel and Fuller House 2. 

Gilmore Girls actually came out last Friday, and I've been watching it a few minutes at a time to try to create a million short episodes instead of the actual 4 episodes.  I am LOVING it so far...


Then, Fuller House comes out in about a week, and it is full of Holiday Episodes.  I am So excited!


 I'm not sure what it means that two Netflix series premier is so exciting for me... but I'm going to not focus on that and instead focus on the joy of the premiers, and the fact that in a land of Caillou and Mickey Mouse... I am excited about a few minutes a day with Lorelei, Rory, DJ, Kimmy, and Stephanie.

I hope you're enjoying the as well... and don't tell me how Gilmore GIrls ends!
No spoilers, please! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.