Wednesday, November 23, 2016

Random Fun

Let's have some fun...

1. Are you named after someone?
Yes.


2. When is the last time you cried? 
Friday -- on my Mama's day out


3. Do you like your handwriting? 
I like my cursive writing as long as I'm not rushed... but I don't like that kids can't read cursive anymore.


4. What is your favorite lunch meat? 
Leftover steak from dinner


5. Do you have kids? 
I do.


6. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?
 
I think so... especially if the other me also had children.
 
7. Do you use sarcasm? 
I do.


8. Do you still have your tonsils? 
I do.


9. Would you bungee jump? 
Not today.
 
10. What is your favorite kind of cereal? 
I'm not sure if I could choose one favorite -- it depends on my mood... but it would be something not good for me.  Captain Crunch, Lucky Charms, and Fruity Pebbles would be high on my list.


11. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off? 
Not very often.


12. Do you think you're strong?
I do.


13. What is your favorite ice cream? 
Moose Tracks or Cookie Dough


14. What is the first thing you notice about people? 
Probably their gender.


15. Red or pink? 
Purple


16. What is the least favorite physical thing you like about yourself? 
Postpartum curves.


17. What color pants and shoes are you wearing now? 
No pants, no shoes -- I'm ready for bed.


18. What was the last thing you ate? 
Does water count?  If not, Mini 3 Musketeers bar.


19. What are you listening to right now? 
Gilmore Girls on Netflix, and Hubby's sleep machine.

20. If you were a crayon, what color would you be?

Morning Mist

21. What is your favorite smell?
Christmas tree or Vail in the Winter


22. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?
My mom


23. Favorite sport to watch?
College Football - University of Michigan


24. Hair color? 
Red


25. Eye color?
Hazel


26. Do you wear contacts? 
No.


27. Favorite food to eat?
Steak, pizza, dessert


28. Scary movies or happy endings?
Happy Endings


29. Last movie you watched?
"Facing the Giants"


30. What color shirt are you wearing?
Pink -- wow, that's a rarity, but sure enough these pajamas are pink


31. Summer or Winter?
Winter, Spring, Summer, Autumn... whichever season I am in, and is next are what I am excited about.


32. Hugs or kisses?
Hugs for most people... kisses for my Hubby.


33. What book are you currently reading?
Child Development


34. Who do you miss right now?
Myself fully rested -- too many people to list if I actually thought about it.


35. What is on your mouse pad?
NA


36. What is the last TV program you watched?
Gilmore Girls reruns (preparing for the sequel)


37. What is the best sound?
My children playing together happily


38. Rolling Stones or The Beatles? 
Andy Williams, Mickey Poage, or Broadway Musicals


39. What is the furthest you have ever traveled?
Istanbul (the Europe and Asia sides) with Hubby... Rome by myself.


40. Do you have a special talent?
I think keeping my three little ones alive and mostly happy each day takes a special talent.


41. Where were you born?
University of Florida Hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.