Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Exactly What He Says

Ladies, WITHOUT prompting, ask your husband/boyfriend these questions and write EXACTLY what he says. The outcome can be hilarious! 
...And I wrote EXACTLY what he said. Enjoy.

1.What is something I always say? 
Seriously?

2.What makes me happy? 
Still trying to figure that out... candy?

3.What makes me sad? 
Not having candy.  Kids not happy.  Kids crying.

4.How tall am I? 
5'3"

5.What's my favorite thing to do? 
Watch Gilmore Girls

6.What do I do when you're not around? 
I don't know, I'm not here to see it.

7.If I become famous, what will it be for? 
Your blog

8.What makes you proud of me? 
How organized you are and how loving you are

9.What is my favorite food? 
Candy... sugar

10. What is my favorite restaurant? 
Let's see... Papa John's

11.Where is my favorite place to visit? 
Um, the residence formerly known as Sanden Manor... my mom (breaks out laughing), Vail Condo

12.If I could go anywhere, where would it be? 
Australia

13.How do I annoy you? 
Talking too much

14.What is my favorite movie? 
Anything sappy, black and white, or musical

15.Who is my favorite celebrity? 
I don't know... who do you think?
Brooke - Probably a reality star
Oh, yeah, that would be it... the Outdaughtered Mom.

16.You get a phone call that I am in trouble who am I in trouble with? 
My mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.