Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Time with Friends

Two of my good friends are in town and I'm learning that it is hard to take pictures while spending time with friends while wrangling a toddler.

That being said, in the past few days, I have managed to capture a few while we're out and about:

My friends and me out for a walk... Nick with Lloyd and Obinna with Tracey Ann

Rifle doesn't have many Nigerians out walking strollers, but Obinna pulled it off

Tracey Ann, letting me know she's not so sure about her new swim class

Having fun hanging around... and Nick and Obinna captured our fun



My little girl is growing up... look how big she looks

We went on a hike to Doc Holliday's grave in Glenwood Springs, and Uncle Nick carried Tracey Ann for me in the backpack

What a cutie

We found this crazy tree on the hike



Exploring Glenwood Springs' oldest cemetery, which is where Doc Holliday and Kid Curry are buried

It was so sobering to see how many babies were buried in this cemetery

Tracey Ann by a tree... eventually I realized she was playing with sap

Showing her Vandy pride to these Vandy Grads




image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.