Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Just Another Day In Paradise

For some reason, I always think summer is supposed to be less busy than the rest of the year -- it never is.  In some ways, some parts of life pick up pace and I have even less time than I anticipated.

My school year is over, but I'm studying to become a Bradley Coach, and I'm teaching a community college class this fall, so I am studying to prepare for that class...

Hubby is still working most days, and still working toward his Masters degree in graduate school...

We still have a rambunctious toddler, an energetic dog, and a cuddly cat all of whom want, need, and deserve much of our love and attention...

We have home projects, life projects, summer projects, company coming...

Life is staying busy... and something tells me its going to get a whole lot crazier before it slows down... but these are such wonderful days... days I wouldn't trade for anything.

I've loved the song, "Just Another Day In Paradise" since the first time I heard it -- years ago -- probably in college.  And Hubby and I are living -- hopefully just the beginning of our crazy paradise...


image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.