Monday, June 8, 2015

Miss You.

My sister, Tracey Lee died thirteen years ago today.

The crazy thing is that, she and I only had 18 years together on earth... and now, we're nearing the point when I will have more years on earth without her than I had years with her.


I miss you, Trace.

You'd be really interested to know that there was recently a Triple Crown winner.  Also, my daughters first words were, "Lex, Meow," of all things.  Hubby and I have been renting our house for almost four years, and some family members have never come to visit -- I know you would have.  I have a dog, and a cat, and daughter... and a husband that you would love.  You haven't met any of them.

I love you.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.