Friday, June 19, 2015

The Future

Chris and I aren't sure what the future holds... but we know the One who holds our future.

This summer has not gone as we have planned.  Hubby has A LOT of graduate school to do, and I have to prepare to teach a college course this fall.  Due to company and illnesses and our rambunctious, exhausting toddler, we have had to re-group and come up with a new game plan for the next month.

The solution we found is that Tracey Ann and I are going to Michigan tomorrow for some help from Mom and Daddy.  Hubby is staying in Colorado for a few weeks to work on graduate school without distraction, and I will be in Michigan with major grandparent help with our little princess.

I must admit, if Hubby and I have chosen to live in Colorado, away from all family... but can't actually live in Colorado without running home to family, I'm not sure how long we will be here.

We don't know exactly what it means, we don't know exactly what timeline we might be talking about... and we don't even know where we would move to be closer to family -- Michigan or St. Louis.

The only thing we know is how fortunate we are to have families who will do anything to help us, who will let us come home at a moment's notice, and let us stay indefinitely while Hubby and I get work done.

We also know the One who holds the future, the One who is not surprised that we are running home for help, and the One who has our future mapped out in His Will and for His service.

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.