Thursday, June 25, 2015

Four Years



Four years ago today was a wonderful day.  It was the day I made the best decision of my life, and the day the most joyful, challenging, fulfilling, and romantic chapter of my life began.


Four years ago today, I said, "I Do" to a man I loved more than anyone on earth... and today I love him more than ever before.  Each year we become better at loving each other, better at serving each other, better at working as a team, better at dividing life's struggles and multiplying life's joys.


If asked, I would marry my husband again... and every day thereafter.


In other news, today is also the day, four years ago, that our loveable Lloyd Carr was born!





He is the most amazing dog, the perfect dog for our family.  He is the best bed-warmer, guard dog, pillow, playmate, big brother, tennis-ball chaser, running buddy, baby-protector, cat teaser, scaredy-dog we could ever have imagined.


We love our Lloydey!


image signature

2 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary!! Thanks for sharing your wedding pictures too. I am also going to attend my cousin’s wedding very soon. She is having a country wedding in vintage style at one of wedding venues Los Angeles. We are very excited for her big day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.