Thursday, May 1, 2014

First Baby Girl...

Happy Birthday to my First Baby Girl, Lexington Lee!

Lexie was my first baby... in fact, I kind of have to estimate her birthday because she was a stray street kitten back then.  She found me when she was about 5 weeks old and 2.1 pounds.  She was sick, tiny, scared, and she just wanted to love and be loved.


Now, six years later, so much has changed... a husband, a dog, and now a new baby... but she still just wants to love and be loved.


Sometimes I think Lexie longs for the old days, where she was my world... but I hope, in time she will come to love the new family members as much as she loved just me.









 Happy Birthday, Lex!  You'll always be my first baby girl.



image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.