Thursday, May 22, 2014

Fit Mountain Millers

JOIN US!

I'm stepping out into a journey and I'm wondering if you might like to join me.  Since baby Tracey Ann entered my life, I have found that my usual ways of staying fit, getting to the gym, and running are increasingly difficult to accomplish.  Plus, I have these pesky added pounds of baby weight that don't want to go anywhere.

Starting Monday, June 2, I will be committing to doing an at-home workout program, 25 minutes/day, 5 days/week.  Are you interested in making a similar commitment and joining me?  The program I will be doing is called T-25 by Beachbody, but Beachbody sells many other at-home videos as well (such as TurboFire, Insantity, P90X, Slim in Six, and many, many more).  Workouts are available through this website:
 www.beachbodycoach.com/FITMOUNTAINMILLERS 

You may even have a Beachbody workout already, and just need the incentive to dust it off and start again.  I am committing to T-25 because I think I can make 25 minutes/day at home happen as a first step toward making this a habit.

I will be starting a private accountability group on facebook for anyone who makes the commitment to join me on this fitness journey this summer in order to encourage one another and track our progress.  If this is something you're interested in, please let me know and I would love to talk to you more about if this is a good fit for you now, and which Beachbody program might work well for you.

Don't delay, Start day is Monday, June 2!  This might be a great way to head into the summer.  We don't have all the answers or the perfect "before" and "after" pictures... but we are on this journey -- join us.

The time is now to shed some weight, but most importantly, become a healthier you and be the difference maker in your family for the future!

Comment for more information!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.