Friday, July 13, 2012

Whew! What a trip!

Chris and have done the loop...

St. Louis up to West Michigan
West Michigan over to Toronto, Canada
Toronto down to Buffalo, New York
Buffalo down to Baltimore, Maryland
Baltimore down to DC and Northern Virginia
Northern Virginia down to Lexington, Virginia
Lexington over to Hampton, Virginia and Virginia Beach
Virginia Beach down and over to Hickory, North Carolina
Hickory over to Lookout Mountain, Georgia
Lookout Mountain up to Nashville, Tennessee
Nashville up to St. Louis

WHEW!

13 days
3000+ miles
14 states
36 friends and 12 children
3 baseball games
12 National Monuments or Museums
Countless Memories

We had a blast and our summer isn't over.  We will still spend time with each of our families, and catch a few more baseball games before we head back to Colorado to prepare to start another school year.

I have so much I want to share about the trip, which I hope I can in days to come.  For now, I'll leave you with two more 1000 word pictures of an adorable little girl we saw on our travels:

I LOVE this picture!
What a doll!

image signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.