Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Totally Worth It

It is really hard to go outside in our backyard... I know, that sounds really lame, but with a two year old, and two babies who are not walking (or sitting up) on their own yet means that anywhere we go requires lots of hands or lots of accessories.  When I'm home alone with the children I do not have lots of hands... so going outside means we take lots of accessories.

But, when its a beautiful outside, and I'm feeling particularly brave, we venture outside... all four of us... and it is totally worth it -- even if we only stay outside for a few minutes before someone falls apart.

I love these pictures:

Her baby doll is in the walker -- which I brought outside for her siblings, but only the baby doll got to use it.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.