Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Advice

The four month post about our twins is coming... but in the meantime, here are some outtakes from when I took the four month pictures, and I think it looks like Caroline is giving Howard some very heartfelt advice.

I can literally hear her saying something like...

"Now Howard, in your life there will be people who will try to get you to do things you don't want to do or you don't think is right..."



"But I want to tell ya, you need to stick to your convictions."



"Now I know Mom and Dad seem over the hill, but they really are pretty smart about some things."

"Believe me, I know it's a tough pill to swallow."

"But I speak from experience, and you need to listen."

Howard: Wow, you've really given me a lot to think about, Sis.  I'm really going to have to think about this."
Caroline: But, whatever path you choose, remember I am your twin sister and I will always love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.