Monday, April 25, 2016

The Team

The team is officially in place.

I have to go back to work for a few days to finish up the year with students and the childcare team arrived yesterday.

Introducing the starting line-up... the amazing (and brave) All-Star team of:
Grammie

 
and Papa.

 
I am sure things will be fine without me... but I will breathe a huge sigh of relief when these days are in the books and I go back to being full-time Mama at home and the grandparents are reinforcements and second-string as opposed to varsity playing the whole game.

I'm sure Tracey will keep everyone in line and informed as to how I usually do things... the question is if Grammie and Papa will be able to understand her toddler talk.


Keep us in prayer, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.