Monday, April 11, 2016

10 On 10

10... well, 11 Pictures Snapped on the 10th of April

We went to church in the morning, but I didn't get any pictures while we were there... once we arrived home, everyone napped:


I was able to write and send a card I've been putting off

Our little crazy girl... having fun before lunch

"Hi Sis!"

These two are awesome!

We had family time in the evening and watched America's Funniest Home Videos together... here's a selfie of some of us -- clearly I need to work on my selfie skills

Tracey Ann snapped a selfie

That moment when you think we got a cute family picture... and discovered our toddler was making an angry face


These videos are pretty entertaining...

My log of feedings for Howard and Caroline (How and Car) -- the time, their side of nursing (Left or Right), and if their diaper was wet or messy.

End of day bath

 What a great family day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.