Saturday, December 5, 2015

Speaking Candidly

I saw this clip on Ellen's facebook the other day and I found it absolutely hilarious!  Apparently Ellen was invited to Sofia Vergara's (Victoria on Modern Family) wedding recently and Ellen was unable to attend.  Then, shortly after the wedding, Sofia appeared on Ellen...

Sofia speaks so candidly about the fact Ellen didn't attend her wedding, and it is so funny.

I feel a very deep connection and stronger friendship with the friends who made the effort to travel from far and wide to attend Chris and my wedding... unfortunately, I also remember which friends did not come to our wedding, and, although I could never say it to them, I share a lot of her sentiments.

In my opinion, the only thing that could have made this clip funnier would have been if Ellen then spoke candidly about how inconsiderate it is to never receive a thank you note from a couple for the very nice wedding gift you sent (whether you attended the wedding or not).

I hope you enjoy this as much as I did:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.