Monday, September 14, 2015

Preggers II -- Twins: 20 Week

 
How far along?  20 weeks

How I am feeling?  Blessed... and tired.

How big are babies?  The size of bananas... 10.5 ounces and about 6.5 inches long from head to bottom

Sleep:  Pretty well, as long as Tracey Ann sleeps well -- we've had some rough nights lately

Boy/Girl, Boy/Boy, Girl/Girl Predictions:  Possibly boy/boy... possibly.

Babies Nicknames:  Babies, or Twins
 
Weight Gain/Loss:  I've finally gained a few pounds

Best moment this week:  Hubby's birthday was yesterday and it was so much fun celebrating and spoiling him.
 
Food cravings:  Butterfingers... I don't know why

Missing:  Being able to lay on my back.
 
Movements:  Yes, usually when I sit down and get my feet up at the end of the day.

Labor Signs:  No, thankfully.
 
Comparison:  I couldn't find a 20 week picture with Tracey Ann, so here I am carrying Tracey Ann at 21 weeks:
 
 
And here I am with the twins at 20 weeks:

Also, here are the twins at 20 weeks.  The ultrasound tech said it is really rare to get a picture like this of both heads and both faces during an ultrasound.
 
General Attitude: Very blessed -- we sort of have a routine now, however crazy it might be, and our little family just fills me with joy.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  Hopefully Tracey Ann sleeping better at night.

Milestones:  Hubby and I had our 20 week ultrasound and it mostly went well.  We saw a doctor we had never seen before in a different practice, simply because their schedule worked better for us to get the ultrasound, and I didn't care for the doctor.  All in all the appointment went well and made us incredibly grateful for the doctor we have in Glenwood Springs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.