Friday, September 25, 2015

These Are The Moments

I have not heard the song, "These Are The Moments" in years... it has never really been one of my favorite songs, but I do know the words.

Yesterday, I looked at Tracey Ann, and my breath caught, and the refrain of that song just flooded in my mind...

These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more

I've never thought about this song as lyrics to apply to my child or children... but now, I think I always will.

Tracey Ann is at an age where she does not like my taking pictures of her.  If she spots a camera, she says "NOOOOOO!" and stops doing whatever the cute thing was I wanted to capture.

Luckily, yesterday I was able to capture this sweet moment before she noticed:




These are the moments I thank God that I'm alive
These are the moments I'll remember all my life
I've found all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more


I could not ask for more than this time together
I could not ask for more than this time with you
And every prayer has been answered
Every dream I've had's come true
Yeah, right here in this moment
Is right where I'm meant to be
Oh, here with you here with me
No, I could not ask for more
Than this love you gave me
Cause it's all I've waited for
And I could not ask for more
No, yeah
No, I could not ask for more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.