Monday, September 21, 2015

Preggers II -- Twins: 21 Weeks

How far along?  21 weeks

How I am feeling?  Honestly, more and more uncomfortable, but trying not to focus on that

How big are babies?  The size of carrots... 12 ounces and about 10.5 inches long from head to heal

Sleep:  Pretty well, but sometimes I wake up sore... but we just bought a King Size bed for our new house, and Hubby decided we should move it into our current bedroom for the time being, so hopefully having some more room in bed will help all of us (Hubby, the twins, and me) to sleep better

Boy/Girl, Boy/Boy, Girl/Girl Predictions:  I really don't know... there were a bunch of boys at Chic-Fil-A in Grand Junction on Friday and Tracey Ann nearly got trampled, and so I immediately began hoping for two girls... but I do think at least one is a boy... maybe.

Babies Nicknames:  Babies, or Twins
 
Weight Gain/Loss:  I've finally gained a few pounds

Best moment this week:  When Hubby brought me a cinnamon roll on Friday morning... YUMMY!
Food cravings:  Cinnamon rolls, and Baked Lays Chips

Missing:  Being able to lean over into Tracey Ann's crib to tuck in the blankets or pick up a toy
 
Movements:  Yes, usually when I sit down and get my feet up at the end of the day, and Hubby can definitely feel them now.

Labor Signs:  No, thankfully.
Comparison:  Here I am carrying Tracey Ann at 21 weeks when I was living in Texas for three weeks finishing an Orientation and Mobility practicum placement.
And here I am with the twins at 21 weeks:

General Attitude: Honestly, through both of my pregnancies, I have really tried to keep a very grateful attitude with the knowledge that many woman desire to be pregnant and cannot for one reason or another.  That being said, as I am experiencing more and more physical discomfort, it is becoming harder and harder to feel grateful.  I am trying, but this is the hardest it has been thus far.

 What I am looking forward to this week:  Sleeping in a new King Size bed, and we have inspection negotiations this week with the house we are buying, and that will be a huge step toward having this house purchase finalized.

Milestones:  It probably is a milestone the level of discomfort I have reached.  I became physically uncomfortable while I was carrying Tracey Ann, but it was mostly in my last month.  I'm trying to just take things one day at a time and not be overwhelmed at how much of my pregnancy remains.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and joining the conversation.